orkut infrastructure, was Re: BLU Orkut Community

>>Or is it just that they've grown faster than expected, in the style of
>>"amihotornot.com" a couple of years ago?
>>

>I think this is pretty accurate...  They also had a security issue
>with IDs that they needed to fix.

Also note the "beta" in the upper right hand corner.  They posted an
announcement a few days ago as well that slashdot reported on
acknowledging the fact that, "/Since orkut is in the very early stages
of development, it's likely to be up and down quite a bit during the
coming months." /Here's the link
<http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/01/26/0020256&mode=thread&tid=126&tid=128&tid=172&tid=95>

~Matt