Two Questions

Hello,

    I have a home network with a RH 9 system connected to a W2K and
another RH9 system (all dual PIIIs) connected via
    a linksys switch. Internet connectivity is via a linksys wireless
4-port  switch. My daughters laptop connects wirelessly (running
     XP home).

    I'm using a cheap KVM switch to access the other two systems. I've
been having two problems for a while that I haven't been able
    to  solvw  satisfactorially.

        1) each time I reboot the main RH9 system, running smbd and
nmbd, I need to restart samba and reconfig the W2K printer
             to be able to print from the windows systems. (i'll
follow-up with the exact smb config as needed.) Has anyone else seen this.

        2) every other time I point the KVM switch to either of the RH9
systems from another system (RH9 or W2k)
            (also a problem when these were running RH8) I need to
crtl-alt-<not 7> then cntl-alt-7 to reset the mouse
             any thought?

Thanks,

   Rich Malloy.