Novell moves HQ to the East

IIRC Ximian was in the Landmark Center in the Fenway before they were
acquired.  (I live in the Fenway and thought it was really cool that
Ximian was in my neighborhood.)  Makes sense to move then to Kendall Sq.
where CTP is, probably lots of spare office space and near MIT where
they can wine and dine the talent.