OT: Voting results in NH

> I think the solution is not to scrap the party system, but to rearrange
> our electoral system so that it better supports multiple parties.
> A parliamentary system, (or perhaps something in between), would allow
> 'partial credit', allowing smaller parties a better foot hold in
> congress, which would allow more diversity of opinion.

Parlimentary systems have different, but similar, anti-democratic
components that allow careful manipulators of the system to (at least,
occasionally, and often once voters become apathetic) undermine voter
wishes.  They also do not fit with the American system of checks and
balances, and seperation of powers.  Try looking at this in stead:

http://www.electionmethods.org/CondorcetEx.htm

That's all.  I am taking the rest of this off list.

Hunter