OT: Voting results in NH

I strongly agree with Derek that Democracy doesn't exist in America.

The facts also show the current administration has so badly defrauded
the population that I'm finally convinced that we have to vote in order
to change things.  The point of my original post was that we need to
vote.  We cannot be conscientous objectors because it will not change
things, only make it worse.

I am thankful that many have contributed information about how this was
a primary, and that Republicans didn't have much cause to vote.  I just
assumed they would, because I saw some of the vote tallies including
Republican votes.  The numbers do add up to a record turnout.  I hope
that participation in the political process continues to grow rapidly.
It seems that Howard Dean has leveraged the power of the internet to
bring people back into the process.

However, (and I'm really not looking for flames) I can't for the life of
me understand why people still would vote for George Bush / Republican
after 9/11

--
FREePHILE
We are 'Open' for Business