OT: Voting results in NH

As opposed to Wes Clark. :-)

As for the parent post, my feeling is that if you don't vote you don't
get to complain.  In Soviet Russia everyone had to vote (turnouts were
regularly reported in the 95-98+% range), here you have the opportunity
not to vote.  Some people feel (with some reason) that voting just
encourages the bastards and choose not to vote.  I'll respect their
decision not to vote, especially if they're Republicans.