OT: Voting results in NH

The US Census Bureau reports that there were 926,224 persons over the
age of 18 in NH in the 2000 Census.
http://fastfacts.census.gov/servlet/CWSFacts?geo_id=04000US33&_sse=on/

The Associated Press reports that about 200,000 people voted in the NH
primary yesterday
eg. http://abcnews.go.com/wire/Politics/ap20040128_982.html.  They say
it "easily eclips[ed] the record 170,000 turnout in 1992".  The AP does
not mention anything about how poorly that turnout represents the
population of NH.

We can simply deduce that 22% of persons over the age of 18 voted
yesterday in NH.  If NH is the "Live Free or Die" state, I guess 78%
would rather let Democracy die than cast a ballot for President of the
United States "The Greatest Democracy in the World".  John Kerry
received 84,229 votes which made him the winner.  Put another way, by
convincing fewer than 10% of eligible voters to vote for him, he 'wins'
with a 38% share of the ballots cast.  Regardless of your like or
dislike of the candidates, they ARE the candidates.  Democracy and your
freedom are the casualty of a system that no longer can be called
'representative government'.

If you live in NH and didn't vote, you missed your chance to participate
in Democracy.  Please urge everyone you know to vote.

--
FREePHILE
We are 'Open' for Business

Owen's Commentary on White's Statement:
	...they might want to cut it out...

Byrd's Addition to Owen's Commentary:
	...and they want to avoid a lengthy search.