Linus Torvalds for President

Bill Horne wrote:
> On the first try, I got an error saying I couldn't take the survey twice.
My apologies.  I tried it before I sent the message and it worked.  That
was about the only time that it worked apparently. :-(  I've been a tiki
developer for some time, and this gives me a reason to kick around in
the code a bit to make sure that the surveys work.

> There's also a problem with the Javascript:
>
> "Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' cannot be used after
> 'URL-Rewriter' in /home/freephile/www/tiki/tiki-setup.php on line 800"

Thanks, I noticed this problem too.  Actually ob_start is a PHP function
for output buffering so that a callback function (gzip compression) can
be enabled for browsers that support gzipped responses.  From the error
message, and because this message is intermittent, I am guessing it
affects certain pages where the application's chain of execution is flawed.

I am in the process of upgrading my tiki site to the latest release and
expect that will fix these problems.

If I can get this poll working properly I will repost the invitation.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Greg