3com pcmcia - dongle part number needed

You can get those dongles at microcenter.  They're really cheap compared to ordering them from 3com.. they're thirdparty, but work with most of the 3com pcmcia cards.  They use the same dongle for all 10mb cards, the 10/100 dongle is slightly different, but still plugs into the 10's, not sure if it works.

-miah