Questions about your web hosting plans (fwd)

I used to do a similar thing to connection to my IMAP server at my
house, because while outbound IMAPS was blocked by our work firewall,
outbound SSH wasn't. It was a pain to start this connection up every
day, it was pretty slow (ssh adds a lot of overhead I guess), and the
connection got dropped pretty often, and I'd have to rerun the command.
But it worked and was secure. My speed and connection problems may be
due to our local firewall though, I'm not sure.

--
Bush/Cheney '04:
Compassionate Colonialism.