seagate tr5

I tried loadding support for it,
it shows up as:
stu21010a!!!!!!!!!!
(I'm not emphasing this, that's how it shows up, and says that drivers have to be loaded, I'm not home right now so I  don't have the exact message with me but I will get that if you think that that is is important.
Using redhat hardware query gui tool (also in the bios output),I'm running a p2 on a abit (intel 440zx chipset)
again thanks.