Christmas Hardware Giveaway

Since its Christmas Day and I have nothing to do (everyone's away with
their families but me!) I spent the time cleaning up my surplus
hardware and making an inventory. Anything in the attached file is up
for grabs, most of it is free, but some of it I'd like money or a trade
for. I don't care to price everything, so make an offer and I'll
probably accept it.

I have some (very old) Sun equipment as well, email if you interested.

I'll deliver anywhere on subway system, or you can come get it. I live
just off Mass Ave, just outside Cambridge in Arlington.

--
Electronic Voting - If you don't get a receipt, your next election is
on us!