Linux Install error

According to the stats I've found online, the board includes Serial ATA
connections.  I'm guessing your using a SATA drive?

Sata support under linux is relatively new.  I'm not sure if it's
supported in Fedora yet.  There's a pretty good chance that this is your
problem.

Otherwise, try booting the install disk with the "noapic" and "acpi=off"
options on the commandline.  Both ACPI and APIC can cause problems on
certain boards.  You can use this to try to rule them out.