Comcast broadband - own domain setup question

hey,
I'm on Comcast cable and I, happily, have not had any ports blocked. I ran a
website for a while off it using dyndns.org and I had no problems. I used
ddclient to update my DNS entry, but I found that it didn't really work all
that well. What I'm doing now, since my IP only changes every few months, is
checking it often and manually updating through members.dyndns.org.

Zack