running 2 site on one apache - need help

The Apache came with redhat 9.0 and setup at the
beginning. I didn't install any others. It was running
great to hosting one web site. I had the problem when
I tried to run two different domain in one server with
virutal hosting.

-rw-r--r--    1 root     root         8944 Dec  4
13:04 /var/www/www.test4567.com/html/index.html

-rw-r--r--    1 root     root          514 Dec  4
15:04 /var/www/www.test56789.com/html/index.html

Thanks.

--
DP