running 2 site on one apache - need help

On Fri, 5 Dec 2003, Dave Peters wrote:

> Hi all,
> Thanks for the help! I still have trouble when I
> browse the site:
> I got the following error:
> ***************************
> <title>403 Forbidden</title>
> </head><body>
> <h1>Forbidden</h1>
> on this server.</p>
> error was encountered while trying to use an
> ErrorDocument to handle the request.</p>
> ********************************
> This is the http.conf

Ah!  See how it helps to give us more information?

Please send us the output of
ls -l /var/www/www.test4567.com/index.html

ls -l /var/www/www.test56789.com/index.html

> Apache 2.0.40 is installed on Redhat 9.0 - 2.4.20-20.9

Do you have both apache 2 and apache 1.3 installed?  Are you sure which is
running?

> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> <Directory "/">
>         Options FollowSymLinks
>         AllowOverride None
> </Directory>
> <Directory "/var/www/html">
>         Options Indexes Includes FollowSymLinks
>         AllowOverride None
>         Allow from from all
>         Order allow,deny
> </Directory>
> <Directory "/var/www/icons">
>         Options Indexes MultiViews
>         AllowOverride None
>         Allow from from all
>         Order allow,deny
> </Directory>
> <Directory "/var/www/cgi-bin">
>         Options ExecCGI
>         AllowOverride None
>         Allow from from all
>         Order allow,deny
> </Directory>

I think the Order line is supposed to come before the Allow and Deny
lines.

DDDD   David Kramer                   http://thekramers.net
DK KD  Q:   Where did you get your good judgment?
DKK D  A:   From my experience.
DK KD  Q:   Where did you get your experience?
DDDD   A:   From my poor judgment