mkisofs &| cdrecord

 Bill,

  If you have the iso aready, there's no need to mkisofs. The command you used
just made a new iso9660 filesystem in the file that your iso is in: the -o
means output. If the iso is all set, just burn it to the cd with cdrecord.
 This is the script that I use to burn an iso to cd:

	#!/bin/bash
	echo "Burning $1 to CDROM"
	cdrecord -force -v -speed=2 -dev=0,6,0 ${1}

 You may have to change the dev info, run "cdrecord --scanbus" to see what your
cd writer shows up as. Also, I'm using an old writer, you probably can change
the speed to something better than 2x...

 If you want to check out the iso, you can mount it like this:

	#!/bin/bash
	echo "mounting $1 as /mnt/iso"
	mkdir /mnt/iso 2>/dev/null
	mount -t iso9660 -o loop ${1} /mnt/iso

 When done, just "umount /mnt/iso".

 This all has to be done as root unless oyu've monkeyed with the perms.

 HTH,
 Dave