A distribution bytes the dust!

On Tue, 04 Nov 2003 06:58:52 -0500
Johannes Ullrich <jullrich at euclidian.com> wrote:

> Well, they will still have 'Fedora', which I guess is going to replace
> the current consumer RedHat distro.

Doesn't sound like their CEO has much faith in it for the imminent future,
though:

http://news.zdnet.co.uk/software/linuxunix/0,39020390,39117575,00.htm

> With only Suse being found in retail stores (CompUSA and such)?

Mandrake box sets are sold in CompUSA, BestBuy, etc.  I believe they are
planning on continuing to do so.

Brian J. Conway
bconway at alum.wpi.edu

"LINUX is obsolete"
     - Andrew S. Tanenbaum, creator of Minix - Jan 29, 1992