Rebates [Re: good local motherboard source?]

Annectdote: I sent in a Manufacturer's rebate request courtesy of
MicroCenter just as described below at least 3 months ago and I have not
received the rebate yet. Basically, it's annoying. Disregarding the
rebate I feel my purchase is still a good value. I'm not sure how to be
a pest about the rebate. When I receive insufficient good service I
simply stop doing business with a company and encourage all (those of
same interest) my acquaintances to not do business with it when
conversation goes that way. I continue shopping at MicroCenter as I have
for quite some time, but then I always shop, and always have shopped,
for [perceived] value, not rebates.