good local motherboard source?

Hi all,
I have been getting tired of waiting for kernels to compile on my lowly
833 mhz p3, so I am looking to upgrade. Athlon XP 2100 seems to be the
sweet spot right now, looking at pricewatch shows multiple vendors with
board/cpu/fan for under $100. I placed an order with tufshop, but they've
claimed they are out of stock and are now trying to bait & switch me. I
then read online reviews that show they are really horrible. This makes me
doubt other pricewatch vendors as well. So anyhow I am going to cancel my
order with tufshop.

Anyhow know of a good local place to pick up something like this?
MicroCenter steals from you by not being reliable with rebates,
pcsforeveryone seems expensive and their staff seems to only want to sell
full $2000 systems. I am willing to pay a small premium for a local
purchase but they seller needs to be GOOD.

By local I mean T accessible.