Dual Boot Redhat 9.0

--- Michael Webb <mwebb at sdmc.com> wrote:

> Can you install Redhat 9.0 as a dual boot with Windows 2000 pro.  The
> laptop already has 2000 Pro installed on it now, if so does anyone know
> where I can get the instructions for this.

Once you set that up, you can even access the W2k filesystem while running
Linux by mounting it as NTFS. I found its not built into the kernel by
default in RH9, but there's an easy to use module that provides readonly
access to it, and when combined with an entry in /etc/fstab you can access
the Win2k  as easy as this `mount /mnt/win2k`

Instructions here:
http://linux-ntfs.sourceforge.net/info/redhat.html

-Steven Erat