Date: 26 Oct 2003 03:52:40 -0000
From: talentbooking at speakeasy.net
To: cdevers at pobox.com
Subject: (media jobs) MSN Microsoft Butterfly promotion job  (Boston)

Our agency is seeking 2 females for the following promotion job.

Job: Promotion model for MSN (Microsoft corporation)

Date:   November 19, 2003

Hours 5:30 PM to 9:30 PM

Location:  Boston, MA

Pay rate:  $85.00 per hour

Job duties: Will be a host for guests at a MSN dinner party.  About 30-40
guest will be in attendance.  Talent selected will wear a MSN butterfly
outfit.  Thus the following requirements must be met:

Height:  5'7" and up a must

Dress size: 2-8

Must be Athletic / slender

Please respond by email if you qualify.  We will need two photos for the
clients review.  One a head shot, and one full length.  If you cannot
send a photo please let us know in your email.  We will also respond
in our reply with our phone number and address for our agency.  Last we
are setting up folder on our web site that you can visit to view the MSN
butterfly outfit.  You can reach it by typing in this number in browser.
66.92.76.13

The folder is called Microsoft job.

Compensation: $85.00 per hour.  4 hours of work for total of $340.00
Principals only.  Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or
commercial interests.
Reposting this message elsewhere is NOT OK.
this is in or around Boston

This posting can be found at:
http://boston.craigslist.org/med/18284504.html

To be removed from this mailing list please visit:
http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/emailSubscriber.cgi

Copyright (c) 2003 craigslist