TMDA spam armoring / Re: Please confirm your message

On Monday 20 October 2003 17:52, Chris Devers wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 <<a TMDA bot>> wrote:

> Does anyone else think it's rude to leave this turned on for mailing list
> addresses?

Yes.  We've had this conversation on the list before, and we all agree it is
rude.  We also agreed that there is not much we can do about it without
annoying users more by sending an email out to each user individually and
seeing which one gets bounced by TMDA.

I can write a script to do that if the other officers concur.  It is a minor
annoyance to get this one email to find the perpetrator.

> np: 'Suite No. 4 in E-flat Major - Prelude'
>      by Johann Sebastian Bach
>      from 'The Cello Suites - Inspired by Bach - Yo Yo Ma'

Must be a long song!
DDDD   David Kramer         david at thekramers.net       http://thekramers.net
DK KD
DKK D "Remember amateurs built the ark
DK KD  professionals built the Titanic."
DDDD                                                                 Unknown