Dual monitors

 Does anyone have any experience getting a dual monitor display going on RedHat
9 with XFree 4.3 ? I picked up a few Matrox Millennium G400 cards with dual
outputs that I'd like to get running. Google provided some clues, but they all
seem to be missing something as the second display never comes active.  I've
tried defining a Screen0 and Screen1 in XF86Config along with Monitor0/1 and
Videocard0/1 and then setting DISPLAY=:1.0 but nothing shows on the second
display. Am I doing or missing something massively dumb ?

Thanks,
 Dave Gavin

--
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed
out of a tube.  That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba....