Looking for some html form help...

On Sun, Oct 12, 2003 at 09:08:33PM -0400, kgleason.ma.ultranet at rcn.com wrote:
> Is it possible to send the results of an html form to a file as a list
> rather to a cgi script? I have a form with six fields that I want to save
> in a file on my network '\\b0\' [my computer is labeled 'b0']. Can you
> suggest how this can be done?

If you're using php as your form handler, you can do this in any number
of ways. You can mount a directory on b0 on your web server and save the
file "locally", or use one of the built in ftp functions to get the file
to b0, or run something like netcat as a listener on b0 and open a
socket directly to b0 from the webserver uses one of the php socket
functions, etc..

I can give you better suggestions if you give me some more info. What
OS's are these two boxes?