Recommended wireless card

Ok, problems with my Netgear card aside, I need a second card anyway.
Recommendations?  Is there any popular card that's going to work with
minimal effort under Redhat 9?

Still have no idea what's wrong with my Netgear card.  It works fine
for several minutes, then throws thousands of errors and starts
hanging up. :(  Used to work fine on my Thinkpad.  So I've been comparing
configurations and drivers and such and thought I had it the same.

Duane