Redhat on Dell5150

By the way I figured out my problem with a little extra help from the
nvidia forum.  My horizsync and vertrefresh were way too conservative.  I
bumped them up based on what another user reported as his values for the
same machine, and now I'm getting more like 1400x1000 resolution.

Thanks for all the help!  I promise to try for at least another day with
my wireless card before bugging you. ;)

Duane