C Compile problem

While trying to compile sample device driver or loadable kernel module
code, a typical include file for many drivers (or LKM's) requires
#include <asm/uaccess.h>.
This file has functionality for copy_to_user( ) or copy_from_user( ),
functions to copy data to user space or application, and or
copy data from user space to a buffer or to a device driver (or LKM).

I have a pentium Laptop with RH 7.3 (kernel 2.4.18) installed, works fine!
I have a desktop with Pentium 4, has RH 7.3  (kernel 2.4.18) installed
 (from different source or media, at different time).     Works fine ...

Try compile a LKM sample code on Laptop and get error "can't find
#include <asm/uaccess.h>.
I have tried to compile a LKM sample code on Desktop and
get error:
 "can't find #include <asm/uaccess.h>.

There is a directory of:
usr/include/asm
available, but there is no file: uaccess.h in that subdirectory.

Yup!, tried to use 'find' command:
prompt>find / -name 'access.h' -print
and can not find this file on either machine.

somebody said file is in
/usr/src/redhat/
Nope! no source code or files there, on either machine ???

How do I obtain a copy of the file, or where should I find it or
put the /asm/uaccess.h file, so I may compile drivers or LKM's ???

thanks