equipment for sale

Here's a list of things I am selling, all located at Hasty Pastry
(North Cambridge):

- 1U server, 20gb, 256MB, Celeron 466. Will take up to 733 mhz cpu and
768mb of ram. has temperature and voltage monitor. Motherboard is CI7BM.
$220 O.B.O, FOB Hasty Pastry. Manufactured by Telenet Systems.

- 2U server, 4.5GB, 256MB, P3-500, will take up to 733 mhz p2/p3 (slot 1)
and may do 766 or higher, not sure. Max 512mb of ram. 3 PCI, 2 ISA, room
for 6 x 3.5" drives in 3 bays. DIN & PS2 keyboard, ps2 mouse, 3 fans.
Motherboard is MSC-366. $200 O.B.O, FOB Hasty Pastry.

Both servers are running debian linux, have been up and reliable for some
time.

ZYNX 4 port ethernet cards: 10 mbps %25, 10/100 mbps $75. Tulip chipset.

Sangoma S514-FT1 card: Reliable and well supported under BSD and Linux PCI
T1 card. $200

Ascend Max gear: I have 8 max 2000 servers. All power on and are alive.
$20 each. modem cards $10 each for v.34 8 and 12 modem card, I have a few
56K ask if you want them. FOB Hasty Pastry. Also have a Max 6000 and Max
4000. The 6000 is in sad shape, I think it only needs a lithuium battery
to be operational, but not 100$ sure. The 4000 seems fine. $50 each.

Let me know ASAP if you have interest, otherwise it's all on Ebay
tommorrow (tuesday) afternoon. The 2U server is already there but if the
auction isn't past $200 and you'll pay me that, I'll cancel it and sell
you the server.

If you are interested in keeping them at the colocation facility for
$75/mo, let me know and I will see if the colocation maintainers will
allow that (probably will, but no guarantee of it)

- Bob