(software jobs) Talented Linux Administrator

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 nmeyers at javalinux.net wrote:

> The most memorable requirements were those calling for X years of Java
> experience or Y years of Linux experience where, working out the math,
> you had to have invented that technology (or its precursor) to be
> properly qualified.

I saw a job posting back in June that was looking for someone with 10
years experience with Debian Linux.  For those of you who don't know the
history of Debian, it had it's 10 years anniversary in August.

So, depending on how long he worked on the project before making the
announcement, Ian (the creator of Debian) might qualify.

--
Greg