(software jobs) Talented Linux Administrator

It is ridiculous lately.... need a top secret clearance is even better.
Well you can't get one unless you have one, if you have one then you don't
need one. With all of the defense work going on around the area, you think
the gov't would cut the high tech guys some slack.

We did what they wanted...

"There will not be enough skilled people in high tech to keep America going"..

Well here we are... Highly skilled technical people....!!! Hmmm where are
those jobs again....?

Well let's try this one...

"There are not enough "MALE" elementary school teachers for "MALE" students
to identify with.. There is a shortage of "MALE" elementary school teachers...

Any school teacher jobs you know of...? There's another huge cutback
area...and better yet.. you become a school teacher and those 25+ years of
paying Social Security become questionable.. Because you can't "double dip"
even though you worked those years... Paying in... retire as a teacher...?
Goodbye Social Security.

Sorry for Spouting...

                                                 Robert