Massachusetts v. Microsoft

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003, Dan Barrett wrote:

> On Friday 26 September 2003 12:59, Rich Braun wrote:
> > Anyone catch this in today's Boston Globe?
> >
> > State to move to open-standard systems
>
> Could you send a link to the article?  I can't readily find it.

It has been Slashdotted by now:

http://apnews1.iwon.com//article/20030926/D7TQ4MI00.html

It may have ran in yesterday's Globe, but I can't seem to find the version
of the article that should have run on Boston.com. Their search function
has never been a strong point though... :-/

The story is currently the top cluster of hits on Google News, searching
<http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&edition=us&q=open+standards+linux>.

--
Chris Devers