Debugging procmail

Sorry --

My mailer is postfix, and in /etc/postfix I have:

./main.cf:mailbox_command = /usr/bin/procmail -Y -a $DOMAIN

I've tried everything that people have suggested (creating the log,
turning on verbose and logabstract) but still I'm getting nothing.

Could the .forward file actually be clashing with procmail somehow?
Gonna try turning that off next...nope, doesnt seem to change anything if
I get rid of my .forward file.

Duane