Was "What should I charge?" - how about invoicing software ?

I use a speadsheet with a template taken from the evilone's package.  Keeps a running track of the invoice numbers, etc.

If the customer is a regular, then it becomes very easy to doctor an old invoice for the current billing cycle.

MEG

"--- begin copied/edited message from Dave Gavin ---"