Windows to Power ATM's in 2005

As a former OS/2 user, I agree that it's time has come/gone. However one would
think that given the legacy of big iron in those shops, a unixish
solution would have prevailed.

As to hacking ATM's being a moot point, all I can say is with patience,
dedication, motivation, and resources, _any_ network or device can be hacked.
It's just a matter of finding the chink in the armor.

--Tim

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 at 13:40 -0400 Kyle Plummer was heard to utter: