Worm bait?

> Trojan - any program described to be benign or beneficial but actually
> a worm or virus in disguise.  See "Trojan Wars".

Er....  Not quite my understanding.  A trojan program is any program
that claims to do one thing, but performs another, secret, function,
either in addition to, or in lieu of, the claimed function.  Often
created on purpose by a programmer, or inserted clandestinely in
someone else programs by hand (ie, through a cracked ftp server that
serves source, such as the FSF, which was cracked last year).  A
backdoor is a special type of trojan function, as are mockingbirds.
May, or may not be, a virus or worm.

Hunter