Worm bait?

On Tue, Aug 19, 2003 at 07:55:39PM -0400, Stephen Anthony wrote:
> I received a email from a postfix mailer that tells me the message I
> sent bounced. All well and good, except I didn't send the message to
> begin with.

I'm receiving a lot of these lately too, mostly associated with
addresses I used ONLY for monster.com and related job sites.  The
messages were forged, probably with addresses bought from those sites.

I think it's safe to say this is nothing to worry about... at least in
the sense that no one has hacked your account.  It probably should
bother you that someone is forging messages with your address, but
there's not a thing you can do about that.

--
Derek D. Martin
http://www.pizzashack.org/