CRON JOB QUESTION

HELLO ALL,
	I have a slight problem I hope you guys can help.  I have a scheduled
cron job to run a perl script that I have written.  It runs the
scheduled perl script at the right time, but the perl script is supposed
to output a file when it is run, and when I run the script with cron, no
file is output, but if i run the script by itself then it outputs the
file.  Any help would be appreciated, if you guys want to see any bits
from the perl script or cron, or have any questions please let me konw.
Thanks again you guys are always a great help.

Eric