From: discuss-admin at blu.org [mailto:discuss-admin at blu.org]On Behalf Of
Seth Gordon
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2003 12:43 PM
To: discuss at blu.org
Subject: Re: L-1 Article

On Wed, 2003-08-13 at 12:22, Robert La Ferla wrote:

> I wrote to Senator Kerry and unlike others, I never received a
> response.  I take that to mean that he is pro-foreign labor.

Back when Congress was debating whether or not to write Dubya a blank
check for invading Iraq, I wrote letters (handwritten and snail-mailed)
to both Kennedy and Kerry.  Kennedy (or his office), after a few weeks,
sent me back a form letter describing his position on Iraq.  Kerry never
sent me anything.

I take that to mean that Senator Kerry is too busy losing the Democratic
primary to answer mail from his constituents.

--
"Computer security policy is expressed in a language such as Spanish
or English or Japanese."  --Rita C. Summers, _Secure Computing_