Tivo and Comcast

When I converted to Digital Cable they screwed up the channel lineup for
me.  (Boston has two lineups depending in whether you're analog or
digital cable.)  Anyway, call Tivo support and tell them the lineup is
screwed up.  Chances are they've already had a bunch of calls about it
already and are trying to get it straightened out with Comcast.  It took
a week or so but eventually they got the lineup straightened out.