ppp config scripts (was Re: Linux-friendly ISPs?)

On Fri, Aug 01, 2003 at 04:10:26PM -0400, Derek Martin wrote:
> Actually, if anyone else would find these scripts useful, I can post
> them on my website.

I recently started playing with Red Hat 9, and the network config GUI
is getting pretty good.  (Well, there was a problem with it up and
crashing for me on just trying to run it, but there is an
independent-ish fix by some Red Hat employee, I downloaded it, and
that fixed that.)

I haven't tried to set up a PPP connection (I don't do dialup anymore
if I can avoid it), but I bet it is pretty easy and straight forward,
not requiring any file editing.

-kb, the Kent who is thinking of setting up CIPE via that same
interface, but he needs to find a better explanation of the
terminology.