video player

On Friday 18 July 2003 08:13 am, Johannes Ullrich wrote:
> Doesn't RH8 come with xine. I used it on RH 9 to watch the movie.

I think not, because of the MPAA/MP3 stuff.

But do get it.  It rocks, it's children rock, even it's pet turtle rocks.
Lots of plugins for every format, even windows media files.

DDDD   David Kramer                           http://thekramers.net
DK KD  "A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any
DKK D  invention in human history--with the possible exceptions
DK KD  of handguns and tequila."                     Mitch Ratliffe
DDDD