Business plans

Sorry if this is a double post, but I used the wrong email account, and
so I don't think the original reply will make it to the list.

On Tue, 2003-07-08 at 12:50, Thomas Lopolito wrote:
> Does anyone know of a Business Plan software application that runs
under
> Linux?

We have a free website, that runs on Linux ;-) with Business Planning
tools and resources.

A business plan outline is here:
http://www.buzgate.org/ma_bft_bformat.html

--
FREePHILE
We are 'Open' for Business

Greg Rundlett
Sr. Internet Systems Architect
Knowledge Institute
creators of the Business Utility Zone Gateway
at www.buzgate.org
(603) 642-4720
greg.rundlett at buzgate.org