From: Darxus at chaosreigns.com [mailto:Darxus at chaosreigns.com]
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2003 1:16 PM
To: discuss at blu.org
Subject: Re: mkisofs -dvd-video from a fat32 filesystem

On 07/04, Darxus at chaosreigns.com wrote:
>  mkisofs -sort sort.file -dvd-video

Command terminated by signal 25
^ 2gb filesize limit.  I originally assumed the limit was the fat32
filesystem, but someone mentioned I might need to patch something.

And the author of dvdbackup says it wouldn't have worked anyway (without
mkisofs doing the sorting).

So with ntfs write support still being "DANGEROUS", is there no filsystem
that I can write over 2gb files to from both linux and windows ?
(these DVD blanks are 4.7gb)

--
"You shall know the truth, and it shall make you odd."
-- Flannery O'Connor