Very Small Laptop Recommendations?

On Tue, Jul 01, 2003 at 05:05:40PM -0500, John Whitfield wrote:
> The problem with the small laptops is they just aren't terribly
> popular.

I have come to think that people don't actually move their laptops
from place to place, rather they set them up on a desk and mostly
leave them there.  I have a co-worker who bought a heavyweight a
while back.  He knew it weighed a ton, but I think he just couldn't
stand the thought of losing any features or speed.  He used to carry
it back and forth between home and work, but I think he does that less
these days.

My Viao Z505 is plenty heavy for me, I want my next one to be lighter.

-kb, the Kent who carries a bag that is plenty heavy, but the notebook
computer is only part of that.