Comcrap

It's 6/30 and there are no instructions on the Comcast site for Linux
users.  However, I'm having trouble with nntp so I suspect that they
have switched servers.   Why they had to hide the transition information
from us is beyond me.  They could have handled this more gracefully.
Anyone have details on how to switch?