Geek stores in Boston

On Saturday 28 June 2003 02:12 pm, Bill Bogstad wrote:
> Dsr wrote:
> >> Also, I need to get some new RAM for a box at home, are there any stores
> >> in the Boston area I should check out? I've found the compusa's, but
> >> thats about it.
> >
> >Microcenter in Cambridge, and PCs For Everyone, also in Cambridge.
>
> Actually, Microcenter has a very good technical book section as well.
> It's oriented towards computer, but has other stuff as well.  My wife (who
does research
> in Applied Mathematics) has even found books there which were useful to
her....

The nice thing about the one in Microcenter is that they have a large section
of older books at deep discounts.  So if you need a book on something that's
been around a while...

DDDD   David Kramer         david at thekramers.net       http://thekramers.net
DK KD
DKK D  "Music expresses that which cannot be said
DK KD  and on which it is impossible to be silent."
DDDD                                                           - Victor Hugo