Stripped PGP sigs? (was Re: cvs help)

A agree -- stripping out application/pgp (or application/s-mime* )
attachments is a BAD Idea.  People who sign their mail should be
encouraged to continue to do so, and the list software should
not gratuitously remove security from email messages in the name
of whatever reason you've thought this was a good idea.

-derek