emc/h1-b

There are a few Senators that are working on such legislation at this time,
but as was said earlier don't forget about the L-1's I emailed my
congressmen!  I realize it probably won't help but if everyone does
something like that it might make some kind of a difference.

|         |           "Richard Strano" |
|         |           <stranofamily at att|
|         |           bi.com>          |
|         |           discuss-admin at blu|
|         |           .org             |
|         |           06/25/2003 10:33 |
  |       To:       "dan moylan" <jdm at moylan.info>, "boston linux and unix" <discuss at blu.org>                    |
  |       cc:                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  RE: emc/h1-b                                                                                 |

Some friends of mine are thinking about trying to draft
legislation which would prohibet H1Bs unless unemployment goes below 4%.
How does that sound?