H1B

Jerry,

It is interesting that you mention communicational barriers between
cultural groups.  A few years ago, the company I work for went to a
headhunter and hired a programmer named Boris who originally came from
Russia.  They eventually laid him off, apparently because he wasn't very
productive, and I've been lead to believe that one of the reasons was that
my boss had trouble communicating with him.  He would think that Boris
understood what needed to be done, but then he would run into trouble.  I
don't know much more specifically since I wasn't working for them most of
the time Boris was, but communication can be an issue.

-- Michael Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.home.dhs.org --